FCC On-line Public Inspection Files Sites
Questions about Kansas Public Radio's Public Inspection Files?
Contact KPR General Manager Dan Skinner at email@example.com
EEO Public File Report
Direct download: 2019.eeo.report.pdf
KPR Audited Financial Statements:
Direct Download: fy19.audited.financials.pdf
KPR Annual Financial Report (AFR):
Direct Download: fy19.afr.pdf
Please contact KPR Administration at 785-864-4530 or at 1120 W. 11th Street, Lawrence, Kansas, if you'd like to obtain a copy of its financial statements. A fee of 25 cents per page will apply.
Kansas Public Radio is licensed to the University of Kansas. KU is governed by the Kansas Board of Regents.
Kansas Board of Regents List of Members:
Kansas Board of Regents Meeting Dates, Agenda and Minutes:
Note: The purposes for going into an executive session, which is closed to the public, are explained in the meeting minutes.
Kansas Public Radio Giveaway/Drawing Rules
- No pledge is necessary to enter.
- One entry per household.
- Kansas Public Radio personnel or immediate family are not eligible to win.
- The prizes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter.
- If the contest involves a drawing, winners will be notified by telephone within 48 hours of their name being drawn.
- The winner is liable for all federal, state, and local taxes that apply.
- Prizes are not transferable.
KPR Donor Information Policy
- KPR will not share, trade, rent or sell any donor information to a third party.
- KPR maintains active control of their contributor and donor lists, and takes all appropriate measures to ensure against unauthorized use of such lists.
- Certification of KPR's continued compliance with donor list and political activities requirements is completed each year as part of the Certification of Eligibility included in the Stations Grant Management System (ISIS).
KPR Employment Statistical Report & Local Content and Services Annual Report:
Direct Download: fy18.sas.pdf
KPR Annual Diversity Statement:
Direct Download: 2019 Diversity Statement.pdf
KPR Board of Advisors
List of Members and Meeting Dates
KPR follows the Public Media Code of Integrity